Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think time travel will be possible in the future?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't. There are many things that make problems in theory. Even though we would like to see it, it is just not possible.

if an alien is looking at our earth billions of light years away, he will see dinosaurs. That's because of the time taken by light to travel. Based on this theory, time travel will be possible but that is not going to happen in our lifetime.

I don't, because if it were possible already, don't you think we'd be seeing time travelers coming over now? Or events happening because of time travelers? I figure if there was the possibility, someone would have already made the travels back to this time and made it apparent, but that has yet to happen. Or a time before it.

I also hope it's not possible because I don't want people going back in time trying to alter history. It'll only destroy peoples lives.

if an alien is looking at our earth billions of light years away, he will see dinosaurs. That's because of the time taken by light to travel. Based on this theory, time travel will be possible but that is not going to happen in our lifetime.
This is possible theoretically. If we sent a robot with a camera in a rocket that could travel faster than the speed of light then we could capture pictures of dinosaur but we would only be able to see not travel to the past.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds