Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think there could be a real estate crisis again?

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
Many investors and analysts say that a real estate crisis could happen again, but many others say that this is not possible right now due to the state of the credit market and other conditions such as interest rates, do you think that a real estate crisis could happen soon? The market seems to be very calm, and there doesn't seem to be anything dangerous in sight, and that worries me, as that's when serious things usually happen.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think there would be real estate crisis again but I do believe that real estate market would still be slow. That's because due to inflation, value of money as gone down and a lot of people are suffering from lifestyle inflation.

I do believe that there is a small probability that there could be a crisis in the real estate sector, house prices in my opinion are in a bubble in many places in the world, and this could cause a crisis, although as I say, I think the probability is still small.

One of the major issues in the real estate market is related to purchasing power parity and purchasing power of the buyers. The value of money has gone down, and income level of people have also reduced, thanks to the recession and the inflation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds