Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think students out of school should be placed in a job right away?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm mainly referring to those out of high school. I wish the US had something like this, where if you studied certain things in high school, it could help you find a job right after you graduate. I think that would be cool to see happen, because then it would defeat the purpose for some to attend college. With that being said, could something like this work? Where students are paired with a job after they graduate high school.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm mainly referring to those out of high school. I wish the US had something like this, where if you studied certain things in high school, it could help you find a job right after you graduate. I think that would be cool to see happen, because then it would defeat the purpose for some to attend college. With that being said, could something like this work? Where students are paired with a job after they graduate high school.

The rate of unemployment is quite high in our country. This is why there are many people who usually try to get a job at a very early age. I believe that the government should support them. This is because education would be much more important at that stage.

Education is becoming a very costly affair. Education is one of the major reasons for student debt. These days people have started calling education one of the biggest scams. In order to stop this thought process, I think students have to be placed on jobs once they are out of college and schools.

Students should be working when they are in school, it's going to help them with their tuition fee and several other needs they need money to pay for like their accommodation etc. I support for students to be placed on jobs once they are out from college.

I'm not so sure high school would be enough education to take on a major, professional - type job. But if someone already had mad skills in Art and took all of the Art courses offered by the high school, or drama, or music/choir, mostly things in the Art field, then yes they could absolutely be successful, because they already have the talent to back them up.

I agree with you that doing this is going to help with the issue of unemployment in most places. If the government and other agencies can look at collaborating with high schools to take up their graduates once they are out of school, then things should look better for the future.

Students should be working when they are in school, it's going to help them with their tuition fee and several other needs they need money to pay for like their accommodation etc. I support for students to be placed on jobs once they are out from college.

Unemployment is quite high in many places. This is why I have seen many teenagers working in many different places as well. They opt for low-paying professions because they do not have experience or degrees. Having said that, many elderly people also opt for the same kind of jobs as there is a scarcity of jobs.

Unemployment is quite high in many places. This is why I have seen many teenagers working in many different places as well. They opt for low-paying professions because they do not have experience or degrees. Having said that, many elderly people also opt for the same kind of jobs as there is a scarcity of jobs.
If there's no surplus jobs available for people to be employed in, they will make do with what they can have access to. It's what lead some into doing minimal jobs. You're talking in the other thread about $20 per hour being a small pay, I've seen who works for $7 per hour in a restaurant.

If there's no surplus jobs available for people to be employed in, they will make do with what they can have access to. It's what lead some into doing minimal jobs. You're talking in the other thread about $20 per hour being a small pay, I've seen who works for $7 per hour in a restaurant.

It's sad and sickening to see new graduates accept little pay for jobs that they should have rejected and it is as a result of the rate of unemployment. How do we get this sorted out is what I am still thinking about for a while now since the government are not bothered at all.

It's sad and sickening to see new graduates accept little pay for jobs that they should have rejected and it is as a result of the rate of unemployment. How do we get this sorted out is what I am still thinking about for a while now since the government are not bothered at all.

Industrialization is our way out to solving this problem. It's how so many of these graduates can be absorbed in a good paying job. If more investors come and invest in a industrial sector, there will be an improvement in jobs provision.

The reason why students are going to school is for them to acquire the knowledge and skills that they are going to use to work for a company that best suits their career. I believe that it is something that should be expected for them to be placed on a job immediately they have graduated because they have fulfilled the requirements that is needed for them to be employed.

The reason why students are going to school is for them to acquire the knowledge and skills that they are going to use to work for a company that best suits their career. I believe that it is something that should be expected for them to be placed on a job immediately they have graduated because they have fulfilled the requirements that is needed for them to be employed.

Well, I live in a country where there are so many people who never send their children to school and such kind of children start handling the business at a very early age. Such kind of children develop great business skills because they get exposed to such kind of professional environment at a very early age. However, I still believe that they deserve to be educated.

Well, I live in a country where there are so many people who never send their children to school and such kind of children start handling the business at a very early age. Such kind of children develop great business skills because they get exposed to such kind of professional environment at a very early age. However, I still believe that they deserve to be educated.

There are so many people who are also in the same situation here in my country. It is the reason why some of them take up learning skills and using whatever they have learnt to start working and making money for themselves as their own personal business because that is the only option that they have available as a means to survive.

There are so many people who are also in the same situation here in my country. It is the reason why some of them take up learning skills and using whatever they have learnt to start working and making money for themselves as their own personal business because that is the only option that they have available as a means to survive.

Well, there are many people who believe that learning a new skill is much better than gaining education. There are many people who learn skills and get a job. However, they make a really big mistake by underestimating the power of education. Education is very important in the modern era.

People need to be able to decide what job they want for themselves. Forcefully placing graduates into a job based on talents they expressed in school is tyranny. Just because I took up writing because I could do it all day under the teacher's watchful eyes as a mental health coping mechanism doesn't mean I want to do it for money with tight deadlines every single day for the rest of my life.

The school systems operate under a distorted version of reality which isn't the reality of jobs or business. What students do in there doesn't reflect what jobs they belong in.

Well, there are many people who believe that learning a new skill is much better than gaining education. There are many people who learn skills and get a job. However, they make a really big mistake by underestimating the power of education. Education is very important in the modern era.
At the same time this is true. Education is good if you know how to use it service of your goals. For example, let's say I want to draw and write a comic book. Taking a class on comic drawing would help, as well as one on comic writing, and one on comics as literature. Now I know how to complete the tasks involved in the assignment, as well as how to sell my comic book to the literary marketplace, since I will be able to tell how my work is different from and similar to other comic works currently available.

Without education, you are limited to what an uneducated person can produce and sell. Education makes better products, but it doesn't teach you how to sell them. That's where highly educated college graduates get stuck in starting their businesses. They don't understand what their market wants - they just have their heads full of nonviable idealistic product ideas that have no market. The bottom line is that one needs both: business experience to know what people will buy, and education to be able to improve your business and sell better things than you did previously. Otherwise, you'll just end up selling the same old things over and over and hoping a more educated person doesn't come along to upstage your inefficient business that can't innovate.

To be very honest with you, if I had known what I'm know today years ago when I started school, I would choose to acquire skills on different things that are going to be beneficial for me and use it to build myself to the extent where I'm even going to be better financially before I will start the process of going back to school.

I know the importance of education and I will definitely check off. It doesn't mean my acquiring of skill first that I'm going to write off education.

Most majority of students or even people at school are working in parallel because most of families are poor families and cannot cover full year cost of studies due to the increase of the expenses and that what happens most of time or all the time.

Most majority of students or even people at school are working in parallel because most of families are poor families and cannot cover full year cost of studies due to the increase of the expenses and that what happens most of time or all the time.

It is actually those students who are smart and are willing to help out their parents when it comes to paying their school fees and everything that needs to be paid for. They makes efforts to find jobs they are going to use and support their family.

I know some stupid students who doesn't do anything to support their parents and when things get difficult, they will simply drop out of school.

I think everyone should work before ever going to college for at least one or two years to have real world experience. I think the approach in the UK where you can be done with school at 16 and choose to go right into work or get 2 years of higher learning to advance your experience prior to going to a university.

I think everyone should work before ever going to college for at least one or two years to have real world experience. I think the approach in the UK where you can be done with school at 16 and choose to go right into work or get 2 years of higher learning to advance your experience prior to going to a university.
To study outside the country you need no less than 30-kilo euros in a bank account this is the minimum and cheapest one and even if you work you cannot reach such sum amount because your parents need to get a bank loan and work at a young age could be little helpful for them in this case.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds