Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think blogging is still lucrative and profitable?

Credits
This question has become rather controversial, as many argue that the days of blogging being profitable is over. Nonetheless Blogging can still be profitable, it just takes time and effort to be successful.
While it's not as easy as it was in the early days of blogging, it's still possible to make money by sharing your expertise and creating engaging content.
The key is to focus on topics that you're passionate about and to build an audience of engaged readers.
With consistency, dedication and hard work, you can surely make a good income from your blog.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course, I think blogging is still lucrative and profitable because I still know a lot of people who are into blogging and including vlogging that are do very well. The good thing is that they have been in the business for a while in order to been well established. Those who want to get into blogging/vlogging now need to be very patient because nothing good comes easy when it comes to making money.

I am a blogger, until recently, I was running as many as 12 blogs, and over half a dozen blogs generated revenue for me. I still have a couple of blogs, and my blogs make me money. Well, blogging is not paying as much as it used to pay in the past but it is still profitable, at least for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds