Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think AI could get out of control?

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
Recently, a framework of law and regulation on AI was established in Europe with which certain standards are established for the use of AI so that its use must be ethical and moral for the most part, but apart from the regulations and the attempt to control of this revolutionary new technology, do you particularly think it could get out of control? I mean that this technology will begin to learn much more quickly and not even the programmers and analysts themselves would know what the AI could do next.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think looking at the current stage of AI, there is very low chance of AI being out of control as AI can only do what it is trained to do unless someone intentionally programmed to do something of bad use. We control most of the actions of ai as ai can't do things on its own, but maybe in the future, if someone makes AI self-aware, gives access to all information we ever knew, and acts on its own, it may get out of control.

I believe AI will raise the ethical questions and will create issues with intellectual rights but I do not think they will go out of hands as humans will always have superior power to control these things.

I believe AI will raise the ethical questions and will create issues with intellectual rights but I do not think they will go out of hands as humans will always have superior power to control these things.
yes, I believe that too, plus the regulations will cap the possibility of AI encompassing more than it should, at least that is already being done in Europe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds