Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take time off for your mental health when needed?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys take time off for your mental health when needed? As in do you call up your boss and let them know you need a mental day. These days mental health is being taken serious in the work force and if people need a mental break, it should be afforded to them when needed. I think it's best to take a day or two when you feel overwhelmed, or to the point where you can't think, sleep, etc.

Have you ever been overly stressed because of work?

Advertisement Placeholder
Mental health is something that is very critical which is why it is very important for you to put it into serious consideration whenever you know that mentally you are not strong to be actively involved in the job that you are doing. This is so that you don't end up messing everything up for yourself and even for those you are working for.

I do not take time off for my mental health. When I feel that my mental health is not in a good condition, I try to meditate, do low impact exercise like yoga, go for a walk,m watch movies and TV shows, play games and engage in activities that fascinate me.

Mental health is something that is very critical which is why it is very important for you to put it into serious consideration whenever you know that mentally you are not strong to be actively involved in the job that you are doing. This is so that you don't end up messing everything up for yourself and even for those you are working for.

I think that no person would be able to work in a proper manner in case if they are mentally fit for that. This is why a person must always take care of their mental health all the time and make sure that they never overwork. In many cases, the company must also take care of mental health and it should also be held responsible.

I can manage my mental health all through my working time until it's my work leave time. At that time, I will work on my mental health and put it in a good condition before coming back to work when my leave is over.

It's my physical health I can't manage. Whenever I'm not physically healthy, I will take permission from work and go for treatment.

My health in general is actually a priority to me while working online so whenever I fell like I'm overdoing it, I would definitely take some time for myself to cool off and get back to my feet. There's no point making money at the cost of your very own wellbeing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds