Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take food from home to work or eat at the office restaurant?

Credits
How do you go about the food you eat at work? I know that there are some people who don't eat outside in restaurants for any reason whatsoever and it's why they cook their food at home. Whatever they eat at worn is brought from home. There are also those who don't cook much, so they make use of the office restaurant to eat.

Which one are you?

Advertisement Placeholder
How do you go about the food you eat at work? I know that there are some people who don't eat outside in restaurants for any reason whatsoever and it's why they cook their food at home. Whatever they eat at worn is brought from home. There are also those who don't cook much, so they make use of the office restaurant to eat.

Which one are you?

I have been at a company that never allowed you to eat during working hours. They used to offer breaks and I think that it might have had been possible to bring your lunch box. However, you could only have food during break time. This is the case in majority of the places.

I will sometimes take food from home, but also will eat from the cafeteria, usually will eat from a vending machine. Some places will also sell hot and cold food pre-made and ready to eat as well.

When I was in school, I used to carry my lunch box because our school did not provide a cafeteria for day scholars. However, I started carrying food after 7th grade. Since then I have never carried my food, even to the workplace. I have always eaten in the canteen or in a restaurant.

When I was in school, I used to carry my lunch box because our school did not provide a cafeteria for day scholars. However, I started carrying food after 7th grade. Since then I have never carried my food, even to the workplace. I have always eaten in the canteen or in a restaurant.

I have studied in an international school. The cafeteria had a really huge variety of food and students never need to bring food from their home. School canteen owners realise this and they also make good money by selling food to students. The same goes for cafeteria and canteens in workplaces as well. If the food in the cafeteria is of high-quality, then I would have no problem buying it. It should be hygienic, though.

On very few occasion I tend to check my meal from home, but on most occasions are you by at work because I have an issue of having to carry it from home in a small backpack that is supposed to carry in the laptop.

On very few occasion I tend to check my meal from home, but on most occasions are you by at work because I have an issue of having to carry it from home in a small backpack that is supposed to carry in the laptop.

Most of the workplaces have a break time and I think that having meals during those times is a quite normal thing. I am sure that many people may have no problem with their employees having lunch during those times. However, some employees may have snacks while working. It all depends on your workplace.

I prefer to bring my own lunch to work. It's cheaper and saves my time. I enjoy cooking and trying out new recipes. I also like to make sure I'm eating healthy. And I can control the portion sizes when I make my own food.

Which one are you?
When I was doing an offline job, I used to take my homemade lunch with me. But sometimes I had something from the cafeteria as well.

I've eaten at our workplace restaurant more than taking my food from home to work. I know how to cook but I find it stressful to cook during the weekdays.

It's on weekends most especially on Saturdays - Sundays I prefer to cook. The sell good food in our workplace restaurant, it's why I don't bother much.

When I was doing an offline job, I used to take my homemade lunch with me. But sometimes I had something from the cafeteria as well.

Homemade foods are always the best and it's the reason why I try as much as possible to have my meals cooked at home and taken to the office. This is because I know it's something that I will enjoy so much better than buying food in restaurants that are selling at my workplace.

Personally, I like bringing my own food to work. It lets me control what I eat and saves me some money too. But you know, sometimes I'm just not in the mood to cook or feeling a bit lazy, so I'll check out the office restaurant.

It's the safest way to go about taking good care of your health. I have had food poisoning one from eating at restaurant and it was very nasty. It took me roughly 3 months to recover from the health challenge. Since then, I became very careful with where and what I eat.

Which one are you?

I enjoy homemade food and take food to work most of the times that I am going to work. I see it as something that is necessary since I won't want to risk having stomach upset as a result of eating out.

Some of my colleagues at work feel that it is awkward coming to work with food, but I don't even look at it that way at all. It is my health that is paramount here.

I enjoy homemade food and take food to work most of the times that I am going to work. I see it as something that is necessary since I won't want to risk having stomach upset as a result of eating out.

Some of my colleagues at work feel that it is awkward coming to work with food, but I don't even look at it that way at all. It is my health that is paramount here.

Those who feel it's awkward to bring food from home to work doesn't know how to cook. They are just making excuses to cover up the fact that they cannot be able to cook.

You cannot compare home made food and what you buy outside to eat. I found out that I don't get filled easily with restaurant foods.

I also like homemade foods if they are professionally made. However, if a restaurant prepares high-quality food, then I may not hesitate to try it. There are many restaurants that prepare high-quality food. However, they are quite expensive. many employees eat food at restaurants that might be located near their workplace.

I also like homemade foods if they are professionally made. However, if a restaurant prepares high-quality food, then I may not hesitate to try it. There are many restaurants that prepare high-quality food. However, they are quite expensive. many employees eat food at restaurants that might be located near their workplace.

Even if restaurants prepare high-quality foods, it is still very important that you don't make it a habit of eating restaurant food all the time because when you look at it very closely, it is going to even the more expensive for you to rely on eating restaurant food all the time. Having it mixed if you can't stay off them works better.

Even if restaurants prepare high-quality foods, it is still very important that you don't make it a habit of eating restaurant food all the time because when you look at it very closely, it is going to even the more expensive for you to rely on eating restaurant food all the time. Having it mixed if you can't stay off them works better.

Well, I have been to a few restaurants that prepare high-quality food and the good thing is that they offer cheap food. In many countries, there are many bachelors who have to buy food because they cannot cook food, as they may not have enough time to do that. I have lived in such places where they rarely cooked food at home.

Well, I have been to a few restaurants that prepare high-quality food and the good thing is that they offer cheap food. In many countries, there are many bachelors who have to buy food because they cannot cook food, as they may not have enough time to do that. I have lived in such places where they rarely cooked food at home.

I don't need to look far for bachelors who don't prepare their own food because my kid brother is exactly like that, he's one of them. He doesn't even have a pot in his house exactly for his electric kettle he boils water for making tea. It's only tea he makes and take at home. He's never cooked for once in his sorry life 😂.

I really do feel comfortable working from home and that's because I don't have to bother about this. As an online earner, I just need to find a space in my house where I would devote to making money and I believe the kitchen would be nearby.

The cost of eating out can be higher in some instances especially when what you are eating is not junks. Well prepared meals cost money and you will definitely keep spending more just to eat at the restaurants instead of planning on how you can prepare those meals at home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds