Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Still Remember The 2008 Global Stock Market Crash?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
The 2008 market crash is still remembered by many people. It was one of the most horrible stock market crash people have witnessed. The fact remains that we might have learned many lessons from it. So, did you invest during that time? What can we learn from that?

Advertisement Placeholder
The 2008 global stock market disaster taught us the value of financial stability and preventing market disruptions or panics, as well as the hazards involved with complicated financial instruments like futures.

Frankly speaking, I don't remember the market crash of 2008. I was too young to understand the stock market. I learned about the 2008 market only when I went to college and started studying finance and investment

Frankly speaking, I don't remember the market crash of 2008. I was too young to understand the stock market. I learned about the 2008 market only when I went to college and started studying finance and investment

I was also quite young at that time. I think I was around 16 years old. However, I heard about it and the local stock market also crashed in our country around that time.

So, you were already aware of the stock market even when you were just 16 years old. I did not know about the stock market until I was in college. When I was in the second year of my college program, I bought an IPO

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds