Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you still collect VHS tapes?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here still collect VHS tapes? I've been keeping an eye out for VHS tapes of some of my favorite movies, but I only get them if they're from my childhood or movies I really enjoy. What about you? Anyone here still collect VHS? I recently picked up Batman Returns, Terminator 2, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, and a few others. What about you? Any VHS still in your collection?

I'm always on the lookout for old cartoons from the 90s like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, batman the animated series and more. And movies I grew up watching in the 90s.

Advertisement Placeholder
Does anyone here still collect VHS tapes? I've been keeping an eye out for VHS tapes of some of my favorite movies, but I only get them if they're from my childhood or movies I really enjoy. What about you? Anyone here still collect VHS? I recently picked up Batman Returns, Terminator 2, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, and a few others. What about you? Any VHS still in your collection?

I'm always on the lookout for old cartoons from the 90s like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, batman the animated series and more. And movies I grew up watching in the 90s.
I no longer collect them, but I do have a pretty nice collection of them. They're all the best movies from the 90's, plus my favorite shows that I taped myself - my favorite episodes. I even still have a VCR, though I never use it (except for displaying the time) - it's plugged in below my TV and even though VCRs are known as "old school", it religiously resets the time during time changes like daylight savings and all that. 👍 It's a good VCR, will never get rid of it.
Note: You can still find old VHS tapes in thrift stores. Movies and TV shows.

I stopped buying and collecting VHS tapes a long time ago. I do know that I do still have some which are movies and also music concerts that I have had for many years but unfortunately, I do not have the ability to be able to play them as I no longer have a VHS player.

I can't say I have looked out to see if there is anywhere around where I live that still sells VHS tapes.

I can't say I have looked out to see if there is anywhere around where I live that still sells VHS tapes.

Same thing with me here, there's no place I still see VHS players or tapes being sold here in any electronics and movies shops. I would say that the world have moved on from it. The use of DVD player is still around because laptops and PC still have room for it. I'm very sure that sooner or later, we won't see DVD players and discs.

My wife and I told all of our remaining VHS tapes last summer in a garage sale. I have not had a working VCR since like 2008 so there was no point in keeping all the tapes. Some of them are likely damaged.

I don't own a VHS player anymore. I won't have anywhere to watch the VHS tape if I collected it. My father still do because he still enjoys watching using his VHS player. Whenever he see a good copy VHS tape, he wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds