Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you spend too much time playing games on your smartphone??

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I rarely play games on my phone, I only downloaded some game on my phone because of my Cousin and Niece for them to play with each time we are on a journey and they get bored.
Do you spend too much time playing games on your smartphone??

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think I've ever played a game on my phone or tablet, I was a PC gamer back in the day.

No, I don't play any video games on my smartphone. It's what my Playstation 5 was purchased to serve. I play with Nintendo Switch if I want to play with a handheld console but never my smartphone.

I used to spend a lot of time playing games on phone even tough I played on PC at the same time. But, after some time I got bored of it and stopped. I played "IDLE Heroes" and many characters on it which makes me waste 1h per character. And I got let's say 3 of them. I also used to play IDLE farm and it is a game I used to enjoy but they made ads 30 secs long and I quit.

No, I don't play videogames on mobile, I'm a console player and sporadically I also play a little on the computer, but it's certainly not common, in general, right now, I play very few video games because I'm focused on other things, there will be a better time to resume my gamer spirit :)

I dedicate a small portion of my time to playing games. I have passed the stage where I will leave the important things that I need to do in life just to be playing games. I would rather focus on doing the important things and spend less time with gaming. I enjoy gaming, but life responsibilities can come in between at times.

I dedicate a small portion of my time to playing games. I have passed the stage where I will leave the important things that I need to do in life just to be playing games. I would rather focus on doing the important things and spend less time with gaming. I enjoy gaming, but life responsibilities can come in between at times.

Playing video games on my smartphone is just to ease off stress for me whenever I'm being in a tight spot especially when I'm not at home. When I'm home, with my Playstation 5 sitting in my gaming room, there's no way I would be interested in playing video games on my smartphone.

I sometimes play games on my phone but I am more of a PC gamer. I don't play games every day either on PC or smartphone, sometimes I don't even play for weeks. However, when I play I usually spend 2 hours. On my smartphone, I usually play when I am outdoors.

I sometimes play games on my phone but I am more of a PC gamer. I don't play games every day either on PC or smartphone, sometimes I don't even play for weeks. However, when I play I usually spend 2 hours. On my smartphone, I usually play when I am outdoors.

Gone are the days when I used to kill myself trying to play games for hours. I have more other things that needs my time. Whenever I'm free to do other things, it's what I would do. When I play games, it's because I'm free enough to play.

Gone are the days when I used to kill myself trying to play games for hours. I have more other things that needs my time. Whenever I'm free to do other things, it's what I would do. When I play games, it's because I'm free enough to play.
That's what it's all about, I haven't played a video game for weeks, because I really can't find a moment when I'm totally free from work or social responsibilities, only when I have nothing to do is when I play video games.

Not really, the only game I play day in and day out is Pokemon GO and although I do check it frequently throughout the day, I'm not on it 24/7.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds