Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you sleep with fan or air conditioner on?

Credits
How do you sleep at night? Do you have your fan on or air conditioner system on whenever you're in bed at night? Those who feel cold too easily don't sleep with air conditioning system on because they will not be comfortable with the cold. I love it chilly at night with my air conditioner on.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the time of year as to whether I sleep with a fan or air conditioning unit on or whether I sleep with one.

For the colder months, I tend to sleep with no fan or air conditioning unit but when it comes to the warmer months, and especially the months we tend to get heatwaves, I will always have either a fan of the air conditioning unit going when I am asleep.

During the summer, we have fans on. It's a huge adjustment to sleep without them when the season changes over to Fall.

Usually in the summer AC, and sometimes the fan too.
Always use my fan regardless with my AC on or not. I have to sleep with a fan on haha.

During the summer, we have fans on. It's a huge adjustment to sleep without them when the season changes over to Fall.
Yeah, for sure. I hate the summer time and need the AC on if it gets too hot and miserable.

Only in the Summer, I do.
When it comes to the Autumn and Winter months, the fans get put away and the hot water bottles come out until March - April time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds