Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you sell guest posts on your blogs?

timewo

Addicted member
Credits
Have you ever sold guest posts on your blogs? If yes, have you used a marketplace for selling or sold the guest posts directly to the buyer after emailing or using other methods?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have sold guest posts from my site a couple of times, But these days I no longer sell guest posts because most guest posters were publishing low-value content.

Have you ever sold guest posts on your blogs? If yes, have you used a marketplace for selling or sold the guest posts directly to the buyer after emailing or using other methods?
I have not done that. Do you think it is cool to sell guest posts? Since it is not yours

Many bloggers offer their guest post services using markets like Fiverr or Upwork, whereas others sell them directly to buyers via email or social media marketing. Both techniques have pros and downsides, and the decision is frequently influenced by the blogger's tastes and situations. It's vital to remember that selling guest pieces may violate Google's criteria if the links aren't offered editorially, resulting in fines or loss of ranks. To prevent any negative effects, it is critical to be clear about the nature of the connections and verify they satisfy Google's criteria.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds