Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you schedule out your work daily?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys like to schedule out the work you have to do on a daily basis? I find that scheduling what you have to do, helps you get the work done faster. At least in my experience. I think just doing it whenever you feel like it, is going to result in work just not getting done in appropriate time.

Anyway, do you like to schedule out your work on a daily basis? Maybe weekly?

Advertisement Placeholder
You can't achieve great things in life if you're not someone that do plan their day and set new goals for each day. There might b emergencies but that shouldn't prevent you from making plans for the days ahead.

In the past, I did not schedule my work., I used to work on the task that first came into my mind, however, these days I set a schedule and try to work according the the schedule, this has helped me to manage time as well as finish tasks quickly.

Yes, I do schedule out my work daily, every morning. It's a practice that has always helped me stay organized and focused. Having a clear plan for the day helps me prioritize tasks, set goals, and ensure that I make the most of my time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds