Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you require customers buy something to use the bathroom?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you run a business like a store, you may have public restrooms available to use if needed. But, do you require that they purchase something in order to use the bathroom? I know some businesses that require you to at least buy something in order to use their rest rooms. I think it's fine to do if you want.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I do not have this rule but I have seen just a couple of people who came to my business premises just to use bathroom. Most of the time, customers came in purchased something and then went to the bathroom.

Well, I do not have this rule but I have seen just a couple of people who came to my business premises just to use bathroom. Most of the time, customers came in purchased something and then went to the bathroom.
I think it's fine to let someone use the bathroom if they're not a customer, but if they make a habit out of it often, then I will probably make a point. I of course don't have a business where people visit it, but if I did, I think I'd let a customer user the bathroom if needed, even if they decide not to purchase from my hypothetical store.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds