Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you rent or own your business property?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your business and where it sits, do you own the building and land it sits on? Or do you rent out the property for the time being? If I ran my own business, I'd for sure want to own the whole thing, but I understand sometimes you have to start by renting and then establishing your own location later. We all have to start somewhere.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to your business and where it sits, do you own the building and land it sits on? Or do you rent out the property for the time being? If I ran my own business, I'd for sure want to own the whole thing, but I understand sometimes you have to start by renting and then establishing your own location later. We all have to start somewhere.

If I had a huge business, then I would certainly be interested in buying a property and investing in real estate for sure. This may also involve buying properties and renting them out. There are many businesses out there that invest in the real estate and i think McDonald's is also one of them.

I think owning your own business property would be for the best but I guess those who choose to rent is because they can't afford it. But in my line of business, I don't think there's anything like renting resources to use for your project; it's either you have it or you don't.

I have never done that. However, I had a friend who was running a hotel, he had rented a few rooms to a restaurant and two rooms to a massage parlor. He made more money by renting out to the restaurant and massage parlor than form his hotel business.

Right now my business is on rented apartment because buying a property is very expressive in my country. Though it is better to have a property of your own instead of renting one..

I've not had the privilege to buy and own my business structure location. I'm working very hard to seeing it happening and I know I'm going to do it soon. It will save me so much from what I'm paying on rent. I will pay for house rent and pay for business rent.

I've not had the privilege to buy and own my business structure location. I'm working very hard to seeing it happening and I know I'm going to do it soon. It will save me so much from what I'm paying on rent. I will pay for house rent and pay for business rent.

Buying business property is not that easy at all. This is because properties are now quite expensive and commercial properties are also quite more expensive as well. There was time when properties were bought by many people. Nowadays many people purchase properties in developing locations because the value of those properties may increase in the future.

Buying business property is not that easy at all. This is because properties are now quite expensive and commercial properties are also quite more expensive as well. There was time when properties were bought by many people. Nowadays many people purchase properties in developing locations because the value of those properties may increase in the future.
Landed properties are very expensive to acquire and paying rent is very expensive too. There's no part where you want to enter it is easy on owning a business property or paying rent. I can only manage to pay rent for my business with no plans of owing the place. It's an expense capable of putting my business out of its misery.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds