Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you recommend article marketing for SEO?

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
Matt Cutts talks about how article marketing might not be good for SEO.

What's your views on article marketing? Does it work for your site? From my point of view, i don't think that article marketing provides the high quality editorial links that Google is now demanding?

Advertisement Placeholder
Nice info there. Thanks for posting.
Anyway I have never been a fan of article marketing via article directories. Its better to put that article on your website or create a link wheel using that article. So if the article is good enough, you will get readers to your website or you end up creating an awesome link wheel which can be quite good for your website!

Nice info there. Thanks for posting.
Anyway I have never been a fan of article marketing via article directories. Its better to put that article on your website or create a link wheel using that article. So if the article is good enough, you will get readers to your website or you end up creating an awesome link wheel which can be quite good for your website!

Good point. Publishing an article on an established blog as a guest author, along with a relevant backlink to your blog/site is most likely the best way to get qualified traffic to your site. The people reading the article will want to click through to see what else you have to offer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds