Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you put your kids in daycare?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have children, do you put them in daycare while you work? If I had kids, I think I'd keep them home instead of use daycare. I work from home anyway, so I could keep an eye on my children while I work during the day. It would take some getting used to, but I'd make it work I think.

Advertisement Placeholder
If my kids can be able to take care of themselves untill I come back from work around 4:30pm, I would leave them at home or I will hire a babysitter who would look after them until I'm back. If I can't afford doing either of them, I will put them in daycare.

My mother will always tell you that there's no place like home and that's why I would feel more comfortable having my kids at home than leaving them with daycare services. Some daycare centers are known to abuse kids. I have watched a lot of clips where some of them were exposed. I will never be at ease with any of my kid in daycare.

My mother will always tell you that there's no place like home and that's why I would feel more comfortable having my kids at home than leaving them with daycare services. Some daycare centers are known to abuse kids. I have watched a lot of clips where some of them were exposed. I will never be at ease with any of my kid in daycare.

This is dependent on whether your wife is a working class lady or a housewife. If she is working, keeping the kids at home won't be that easy as you are making it look unless you are going to employ a nanny that will always be there to take care of the kids at home.

If you've got anyone to look after your kids and take care of them until you're home from work, it's a better option than putting your kids in daycare. Daycare services are very costly, and it's vital to make strong inquiries about which one's are reliable to use.

If you've got anyone to look after your kids and take care of them until you're home from work, it's a better option than putting your kids in daycare. Daycare services are very costly, and it's vital to make strong inquiries about which one's are reliable to use.

Yeah, that's very correct. When you have your siblings or cousins who are still staying with you and they are capable of looking after your kids while you are at work, it is definitely going to be better when compared to having your kids being put in the daycare center. You don't really know exactly how your kids are being looked after in the daycare centre until you're back from work.

We never put our kid into a daycare. I worked from home and my wife went to the office. When my wife was away, I looked after my kid. If we both had office jobs, we would have certainly put our kid into a daycare.

We never put our kid into a daycare. I worked from home and my wife went to the office. When my wife was away, I looked after my kid. If we both had office jobs, we would have certainly put our kid into a daycare.

It is very unfortunate that some parents would have to work long hours in order for them to be able to take care of their responsibilities which is going to result in putting their kids in daycare. In a situation whereby it is possible for other one of the parents to be working remotely, it is something that is going to help take care of the kids on their own without having to be forced to take that child to daycare services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds