Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer to watch movies or TV series?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I am realizing as I get older, I may just not enjoy movies in general as much anymore. I would rather watch a TV series where the story has more time to develop and characters have more building behind them. This can be a double-edged sword however as you can invest years into a series only for it to end in a flaming bag of poop. Game of Thrones is a prime example of this and boy was that a huge letdown.

Do you prefer to watch movies or TV series?

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a tough one. I like to watch shows and movies. I say I probably watch more movies than I watch shows, but that's because I have movie nights with friends a lot. As well, I watch movies with my family. But I also watch a lot of tv shows. I wouldn't say I prefer one or the other though. If I have a good show I'll be happy, or a good movie, I'll be happy.

It just depends on what catches my fancy at that moment. When I am with family, I could prefer to watch TV series with a good story line where everyone understands. But movies also makes me feel good too...

I generally prefer to watch movies because it consumes less time than watching series, since most of the series are quite long and there are few that I really like so much as to want to finish them completely, I start sometimes many but I can not finish even the first season, which ends up tiring me.

I love to both of them. There are some movies which can't be produced as a TV series because the plot will lack content to make it not become repetitive like some video games do. TV shows are too long they can't fit into one movie. I watch the best one's which will be worth the time I used in watching them.

I think I used to like watching movies more, but it seems I've turned more into a TV lover than a movie lover. I still love them both, but I've become more attracted to many TV series rather than movies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds