Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer to own or rent?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to living in a home, would you rather own it or instead rent it? I myself would rather own my own house, but if I need to I would rent to live in a house. But currently I do have my own home and don't think I could go back to renting. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to living in a home, would you rather own it or instead rent it? I myself would rather own my own house, but if I need to I would rent to live in a house. But currently I do have my own home and don't think I could go back to renting. What about you?
I will prefer to own my home or house if you can run clear estimation on how much you spend on rent you will see that you loss a lot so it's better you safe money for your own home

I live in a rented apartment, I don't own a house. I will consider owning a house only in one condition that is I can rent out and make money from my house. If I cannot make money form my house what is the point of spending a lot of money to buy a house or even getting a bank loan to buy a house? I want my house to be an asset and not a liability.

From an African perspective, it is often considered advantageous to own your own property. However, it's important to carefully consider factors like affordability, maintenance costs, and personal circumstances before making a decision to own property. Renting may be a more suitable option for certain individuals, offering flexibility and freedom from specific responsibilities.

I am somebody who is still trying to build up liquidity at the moment which means that buying something is not really the great investment advice. I will prefer to rent and then dedicate my energy into other things.

I am somebody who is still trying to build up liquidity at the moment which means that buying something is not really the great investment advice. I will prefer to rent and then dedicate my energy into other things.
I will prefer to own rather than rent so I think that when you own your property you won't have much issue compare to when you rent it.For instance dude have you considered living in someone house where you pay for rent there is a great advantage having your own house

I prefer to own sincerely, but right now I live in a rented apartment because I am not in the situation of owning my own house, housing prices in my country are very high and I am not willing to pay a mortgage right now, maybe in the future i will consider it, but not at this time, but honestly most people would prefer to own their own home, I have no doubts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds