Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer live and in person events to virtual ones?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
A community I work with has done festivals the last two years. They both were virtual events, but we want to go in person eventually. But what do you prefer? I think virtual gives you more options. While in person you can get bigger I think. Maybe have performances and exhibitions.

What do you prefer?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer in-person events because they offer a unique atmosphere and experience that cannot be replicated virtually. They allow face-to-face interaction and networking, which can be valuable for building relationships and creating a sense of community. In-person events can also offer a larger scale and more impactful experience, with larger audiences and more extensive exhibitions.

Live events allow for more dynamic and interactive content, such as live demonstrations, interactive sessions, and hands-on activities. Virtual events can provide some interactivity, but it is limited by the technology and platform being used. I rather prefer live events.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds