Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer controller or keyboard games?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I used to never like keyboard and mouse games but I adjusted and seem to play more of those than ones with a controller. This is likely down to me gaming more so on PC than console. Which do you tend to prefer of the two?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to use a controller for the most part. I will use a mouse and keyboard if needed, but if I can choose one or the other, it would be to use a controller as I mostly grew up playing consoles over PCs anyway.

Even though I have a controller, I like using a keyboard and a mouse. Controllers are good for accuracy but a keyboard and a mouse gives you multiple options.

I feel it depends on the kind of game that I am playing as to whether I prefer a keyboard and mouse or a controller when playing the game.

For example, games such as Two Point Hospital, Two Point Campus, Powerwash Simulator, The Sims and even House Flipper I prefer to use a mouse and keyboard.

For games such as Fortnite, Call of Duty, Apex Legends, Destiny 2 and even Fall Guys I prefer to use a controller for those kinds of games.

I'm a console lover and a Playstation fanboy or should I say fan man now 😂. I also play video games on PC too and I know how to play using mouse and keyboard now but that's not so when I started playing on PC in the beginning. I have always been more comfortable playing with controllers and I will choose it first over PC's mouse and keyboard.

I definitely prefer playing with a controller. It just feels more centered and natural for me. On games like Runescape though I didn't mind playing with the mouse because for the most part it's just a click/point and you get to where you need to go. Other games are a bit more complex and I would have difficulty being sure to hit the right letters on the keyboard when needed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds