Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you play any sports just for a workout?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here like to play sports as a form of a workout? I used to play basketball for fun, was never good at it, but it was a good way to get a workout. I also like to toss the football around and even play it for a bit. Aside from that, maybe table tennis and badminton are other sports I'd play to get a good workout. What are some sports you play for a workout?

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually play sports to socialize with my schoolmates and colleagues to keep myself active.

Does anyone here like to play sports as a form of a workout? I used to play basketball for fun, was never good at it, but it was a good way to get a workout. I also like to toss the football around and even play it for a bit. Aside from that, maybe table tennis and badminton are other sports I'd play to get a good workout. What are some sports you play for a workout?
I can understand why others play sports, but personally, I play sports because the feeling I get when I'm on the field is indescribable. The rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins calls for more, and the physical workout aspect becomes addition.

However, there are numerous benefits to playing sports that I believe others also pursue. Sports can be a source of stress relief and contribute to overall mental well-being. Engaging in physical activity triggers the release of endorphins, which are natural mood boosters that can reduce stress levels. Additionally, sports can offer a form of relaxation, allowing individuals to clear their minds and be fully present in the moment.

Very true. The physical activity may not be equal to a workout but definitely it boosts our self perception and our minds. We kind of feel rejuvenated.

I usually play sports because I enjoy it and the fun of it but at the same time I love the fact that it can keeps me fit. You are going to reduce the risk of chronic diseases by a lot if you exercise often.

Yes of course, I have been playing football for as long as I can remember but it's all done for working out and keeping fit purposes. I have never had any interest in becoming a pro football and it's something that I look back on now and regrets. This is because football is one of the best paying sports in the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds