Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you pay for website management

The Raven

Loyal member
Credits
Do you pay to somebody to install your forum/website on hosting and afterwards maintain it if you have any issues with it? For simple websites and simple uses there is no need to ask for such services but if you have a complex web store or a web app you most definitely need some web developer to maintain that for you. So, do you maintain your own stuff or you need somebody to do it for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I do it all myself. I am skilled enough to know what I am doing so I am able to manage stuff just fine. I do all the updates, patches, and etc.

No, I don't pay for forum management. If I never had the skill on how to manage a forum, I wouldn't start a forum. I do everything by myself. It's what I've been doing for years as a webmaster.

I have never paid money for website management. When I first built my website back in 2015, I did not have any skills, even to set up a WordPress website. However, I read a lot of DIY articles and managed to pull up my first website. I learned through trial and error.

In all my years been a webmaster,
I have never paid money for website management because it is something that I have the knowledge of how to take care. Although, I know that it is not every aspect of the forum management that I know how to do, but with the help of my friends who knows better, I get assistance from them to take care of the things that I don't know how to take care of.

Do you pay to somebody to install your forum/website on hosting and afterwards maintain it if you have any issues with it? For simple websites and simple uses About my Web Agency ABAY IT in Geneva there is no need to ask for such services but if you have a complex web store or a web app you most definitely need some web developer to maintain that for you. So, do you maintain your own stuff or you need somebody to do it for you?
It depends on the complexity of the website and your technical skills. For simple websites or personal blogs, many people choose to handle the installation and maintenance themselves, especially with user-friendly platforms like WordPress or Wix. However, for more complex setups, such as sophisticated e-commerce stores or web applications, it’s often wise to hire a web developer or a specialized agency. They can manage ongoing maintenance, handle technical issues, and ensure your site runs smoothly. If you're not comfortable with technical details or don't have the time, outsourcing this task can save you a lot of hassle and ensure professional support.

I know a lot of people who pay for website management. That's usually when they do not have time to manage their own website or have a lot of projects that they cannot do it alone

I'm a web developer, that's gives me the skill and experience I need to install any website script myself, But if you're not a web developer or don't have any knowledge about web development, do make sure you contact someone with that knowledge

Do you pay to somebody to install your forum/website on hosting and afterwards maintain it if you have any issues with it? For simple websites and simple uses there is no need to ask for such services but if you have a complex web store or a web app you most definitely need some web developer to maintain that for you. So, do you maintain your own stuff or you need somebody to do it for you?
On some countries they want everyone to provide them installation services for free especially developped countries or nations, rare people have this notion to pay someone for its work for example.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds