Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you pay for over time?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you make your staff work additional hours, do you pay them for additional work? In other words, if your staff has to work more than your normal working hours, do you pay them additional payment? Will when I was running a restaurant, when the staff had to work addition al hours, I paid them some cash.

Advertisement Placeholder
On the norms anybody who works over time deserves to be awarded as we all have schedule occupying our precious time. For instance he or she had a booking which holds immediately after work, then due to one case or the order he had to work over, this can lead to cancelation if not worse lateness. So they should have at least a token to prove their over was at least worth a bit.

Last edited:
On the norms anybody who works over time deserves top be awarded as we all have schedule occupying our precious time. For instance he or she had a booking which holds immediately after work, then due to one case or the order he had to work over, this can lead to cancelation if not worse lateness. So they should have at least a token to prove their over was at least worth a bit.
In my country the majority of employers doesn't pay for over time. For them, this is what you could get paid either you work extra hours or work in normal schedule. Rare people pay for extra hours of working.

Paying for overtime is a good way of motivating your workers to work more. I am always glad to pay more for extra time once there is work that is left to be done.

In my country the majority of employers doesn't pay for over time. For them, this is what you could get paid either you work extra hours or work in normal schedule. Rare people pay for extra hours of working.
Well, that's also the case here. Private companies do not pay additional money for over time. However, in manufacturing units, laborers are usually paid for over time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds