Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you pay at the first price or you must negotiate?

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
There are some people that are very good when it comes to negotiations. They always find a way to bring down the first price of a product to their benchmark.

Are you a shrewd negotiator? As for me, I am not. I just pay and go.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some people that are very good when it comes to negotiations. They always find a way to bring down the first price of a product to their benchmark.

Are you a shrewd negotiator? As for me, I am not. I just pay and go.
I am negotiating and I think that I am very good at negotiations because whenever I buy something I can bring it's price down, negotiation is a kind of saving and it helps to prevent an extra spending.

I am very terrible when it comes to negotiations. I just do the little I can to negotiate.

I am not good at negotiation but I see others doing that and they are so good and I also like to learn it and apply as this can save us a lot of money

I think you should always negotiate no matter what you are buying. When you negotiate, you get the best price and you save money. However, in orde to benefit through negotiation, you also need to be a great negotiator. You need skills toconvicne the seller to agree to your offer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds