Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you own more than one business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here own more than one business? I don't own my own business, but I do know people who have more than one business, some even having three or more. I imagine you need some considerable wealth to be able to run multiple businesses, but hey, if you can handle it, it might be worth it in the long run.

Advertisement Placeholder
I sell products and services through multiple platforms, therefore, I can say I own multiple businesses. My blogs are my businesses, I not only make money through ads but also sell products and services. I also sell through online marketplaces. My businesses are online only business.

I sell products and services through multiple platforms, therefore, I can say I own multiple businesses. My blogs are my businesses, I not only make money through ads but also sell products and services. I also sell through online marketplaces. My businesses are online only business.
Cool, yeah I'd say that counts as more than one business. I guess in a way my freelance work and running sites counts as me running multiple businesses. So you've got a lot of stuff going on, that's great!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds