Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you only watch pro sports or college sports?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Which is your preference? Do you prefer to watch the pro leagues? Or do you focus on college sports instead? Or a mix of both? I tend to focus on pro sports, like the NFL for example. I will watch some college football, but it's not really on my radar as much as the NFL is.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've not watched college football in over 10 years. It's not fun anymore for me to still be engaged in watching it.

Pro league football is what's invoke now. Pro league have been improved so much when you watch college football, it will look so boring. This was the main reason why I had to quit watching it.

I only watch pro league because players in the league are good and their games will be more enjoyable than people that are still learn and not yet perfect. And there are even some particular teams I like watching, so I don't watch all games

I would prefer to watch the pro sports whenever I have the time to spare. Especially during the weekend when I am not working I spent some time to watch some sports...

It's Pro Leagues for me because that's where you see the real professionals play. They are always a job to watch. I watch NFL, NBA, Football leagues like English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Siera A, German Bundesliga and France Ligue 1.

The Pro Leagues come with some level of intensity that is not seen in the amateur leagues. You know that the game is what it is with the way things happen in the Pro Leagues, and that is why it is also my preference when it has to do with seeing games.

The Pro Leagues come with some level of intensity that is not seen in the amateur leagues. You know that the game is what it is with the way things happen in the Pro Leagues, and that is why it is also my preference when it has to do with seeing games.

Also, the kind of money which is in the Pro league is unbelievable too. Becoming a pro league superstar can be a dream come true for me because I can become so rich in the sports. I know amateur players are get paid too but not like the one's in pro league.

Right now I only watch pro sports, but there was a time when I was quite fond of the NCAA, that is, the college basketball competition in the United States, in fact, the level of play there was quite high for college teams, I think sometimes that competition serves as a gateway to the NBA for a lot of talented young people.

When I was working with a football academy I watched some college sports out of duty because that's where we draft talents in. But since I stopped working there I've focused more on pro sports. Though college sports can be fun, it's nothing compared to the entertainment one gets from the pro leagues.

Asides, I have no direct stake in terms of investment or personnel in college sports at the moment. So, I basically have no reason to shun the polished, international talents in pro league for the raw, uncouth talents of college sports.

Right now I only watch pro sports, but there was a time when I was quite fond of the NCAA, that is, the college basketball competition in the United States, in fact, the level of play there was quite high for college teams, I think sometimes that competition serves as a gateway to the NBA for a lot of talented young people.

I don't enjoy watching college sports. It was why I had to stop giving it my attention. It's a waste of time when you are watching a sports that you don't enjoy. Pro leagues gives me more than what I bargain for. It's more competitive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds