Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you offer money-back guarantee on your products?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Money-back guarantee is a kind of guarantee that is usually offered by many products. If you purchase the product of a company and if you are not satisfied with the results, then you may return the product and get a full refund. So, how can such guarantee help both the businesses and customers?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never owned any business where I offered a money-back guarantee. I sell products with a limited warranty. I mostly sell digital products and digital services, so a money-back guarantee does not apply to me. However, there are companies that offer money back-guarantee not only on physical products but also on digital products.

Unfortunately in my business of poultry and fish farming, there is no way it is going to be possible for me to offer money back guarantee on livestock product. This is because it is something that the customer orders and request for it to be killed and processed for them to be delivered.

The moment those livestocks have been killed and processed, there is no going back from the business agreement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds