Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you make use of Power bank?

Credits
Power banks are invented to serve as a back up for people who are having power challenges. The power banks helps the users to have a good power source to charge their smartphone when they don't have electricity. It's a very common thing in the developing countries where they always have electricity problems.

Do you make use of Power banks?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a power bank but these days I hardly use it as I have purchased a new smartphone and its battery backup is very good and it has fast charging option so the day I purchased the new smartphone I haven't used the Power bank but it's still a very important gadget to have as we can use it on the go to charge our smartphone and other gadgets.

When you don't have stable power supply in your region, their is nothing you can do but resort to other alternatives to keep your device ON. I got a solar power bank recently to keep my two mobile phone active since my life depends on online earnings and I use my phone to access internet all the time.

I always have my Power Bank fully charged because even though we don't have any problem about power outage but still I prefer to charge my smartphone with the help of Power bank.

There was a time when we had a power deficity in my country for almost a year.That was in 2019.We had to have alternative power sources.That is when I got a Fenix power bank that can lost 24hours lighting.I still have it but rarely use it.My laptop accerchrome has proved to be alternative power back up especially of I am outdoor.I would go for the whole day without being inconvenienced on my mobile device and Chromebook.

Those are the times I need the services of a power backup.But these days it is just on occasional basis.

I was gifted one but hadn't have needed it if I had everything charged. But if I am in a hurry it helps charge things I want or need for longer drives.

I don't have one. I'm yet to find a good power bank that can last cos I'm always on the phone cos its my work space. These days, I carry my charger everywhere I go. Lucky enough, there's always a place to chill and charge my phone wherever I go. So we good

I make use of power bank whenever I'm traveling. I can't have myself carrying my smartphone charger everywhere because I want to charge my phone. The power bank makes it very easy for me.

I rarely go anywhere so... it's generally fine. I don't think we even own any spare batteries for our phones or tablets, actually.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds