Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you make money as a video content creator?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are multiple platforms where you can make money as a video content creator. For example, you can try youtube, tiktok, instagram facebook, rumble, vimeo, dailymotion, etc. However, no matter what platform you use, the most important factor is to build your audience. You need to create high-quality content, optimize for search engines, promote on various platforms, and even use paid ads to to attract subscribers and views.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a YouTube channel, which generates some income for me, but I don't dedicate much time to it, on the other hand, I don't usually use any other video platform to make money, but certainly, creating audiovisual content on the internet is one of the best ways to make money.

Have you not tried, Tiktok, Facebook, or Instagram? These platforms are evolving as some of the best platforms for video creators.

I made a few bucks on my first YouTube channel, which I abandoned in 2017. I've recently started a new channel and need several more subscribers before I can qualify.

It tales time to get your videos monetized as most video platforms have high requirement for monetization. However, if you get monetized, and start receiving traffic, you can earn very well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds