Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you make enough to get by every week?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Some of us live week to week, while some of us are able to live good off of their work. When it comes to your pay, do you make enough to live every week? Or do you live week to week? I am a mix honestly, as there has been times where I didn't make enough for the week and had to do the best I can to make it that week. How is your weekly pay?

Also, I know some people don't get paid every week, some of us get paid bi-weekly or even monthly. So I imagine it's not always easy for some of us to get by every week.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some of us live week to week, while some of us are able to live good off of their work. When it comes to your pay, do you make enough to live every week? Or do you live week to week? I am a mix honestly, as there has been times where I didn't make enough for the week and had to do the best I can to make it that week. How is your weekly pay?

Also, I know some people don't get paid every week, some of us get paid bi-weekly or even monthly. So I imagine it's not always easy for some of us to get by every week.

Not all the people receive payments bi-weekly. So, I think that they must manage their budget accordingly and try to manage their expenses in such a way that may help them deal with expenses until they receive payments. Not all the people create weekly budget. Some people spend money daily and this is how they manage money accordingly.

The truth is that no amount of money is ever enough to get by. One can only believe that they are making enough to sort out the basic needs. If that is what we are considering, then I am making enough to sort out the basic bills on a weekly basis.

I can actually tell you that no amount of money that you are being paid from the job you are doing is going to be enough to take care of all the responsibilities that you are having. The most important thing is that you are making enough to be able to take care of things in a way that you're not going to be seen as a liability. I do make a good amount of money on weekly basis but it's never enough. If I can make more, I will be very happy.

I earn enough to pay for my necessities. However, I am still unable to pay for my outstanding loans. In some months I earn really well and when I earn well, I manage to pay some portion of my outstanding loans and also make some investments and savings, and in the month when I am unable to earn enough, I end up using my savings.

The truth is that no amount of money is ever enough to get by. One can only believe that they are making enough to sort out the basic needs. If that is what we are considering, then I am making enough to sort out the basic bills on a weekly basis.

This is a fact! One thing that I've come to understand is that our responsibilities are always going to keep increasing on daily basis. There is no amount of money that you can make that will be enough to take care of them. It is the reason why you have to keep looking for more sources of income in order to add up on what you are making before.

I think that it depends on the kind of work or job you have. It also depends a lot on your working conditions and living conditions. There are many people who may be living with their parents and they may not need to worry about many things. So, they may create a budget based on week. On the other hand, the conditions of some people may not be that great. They have to rely a lot on their jobs.

I earn enough to pay for my necessities. However, I am still unable to pay for my outstanding loans. In some months I earn really well and when I earn well, I manage to pay some portion of my outstanding loans and also make some investments and savings, and in the month when I am unable to earn enough, I end up using my savings.

It is always very difficult when you have an outstanding loan to pay for and also have your responsibilities to take care of if you don't have multiple source of income that are paying you a good amount of money. The challenge you are having with paying back your loan is one of the reason why I find it very difficult to apply for loans.

It is always very difficult when you have an outstanding loan to pay for and also have your responsibilities to take care of if you don't have multiple source of income that are paying you a good amount of money. The challenge you are having with paying back your loan is one of the reason why I find it very difficult to apply for loans.

This is the main reason why I avoid taking loans. Even if you borrow money, you must have the capacity to pay the loan back. This is a quite important thing people should consider. I never borrow a really huge amount of money at all. This is what makes me manage things.

I've been making the money which is just enough to pay for my needs. I have many needs to pay for, I've managed to sort them for now. I need to earn more money because life responsibilities are not smiling. They can't be denied if I want to live a good life.

This is the main reason why I avoid taking loans. Even if you borrow money, you must have the capacity to pay the loan back. This is a quite important thing people should consider. I never borrow a really huge amount of money at all. This is what makes me manage things.

Unfortunately, there are some people who would have themselves in a situation where it is going to be impossible for them to avoid taking a financial loan in order to get themselves out of the situation that they've found themselves. It is after that they are going to be putting effort into paying back the loan which some of them find very challenging to pay it back successfully.

Unfortunately, there are some people who would have themselves in a situation where it is going to be impossible for them to avoid taking a financial loan in order to get themselves out of the situation that they've found themselves. It is after that they are going to be putting effort into paying back the loan which some of them find very challenging to pay it back successfully.

Getting a loan is certain a very hard thing, especially when the lender believes that you are not in a position to return the money back. This could be an understandable thing. The fact remains that if a person is not able to deal with expenses, then there is no reason to borrow money. There should be an alternative way to deal with this problem.

Not all the people receive payments bi-weekly. So, I think that they must manage their budget accordingly and try to manage their expenses in such a way that may help them deal with expenses until they receive payments. Not all the people create weekly budget. Some people spend money daily and this is how they manage money accordingly.

Yeah, that's very correct. A lot of people are even finding it very difficult to make a decent amount of money on monthly basis which is going to be enough to take care of your responsibilities. It is reason why this inflation that is happening is making it very challenging and more difficult for people to survive today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds