Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you make changes to your forum for holidays such as Independence Day?

Smokey

Service Team
Service Team
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Do you dress up your forums for the holidays such as Independence day or Christmas? Sometimes if i remember to do it. I'll put up something like a new banner but generally I leave the forum as-is. I do like seeing sites dress up for the holiday season though. I always find that to be fun. Do you make changes to your forum for holidays?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes I do, but if anything I just make a topic at my forums or a quick post on my blogs announcing it to my community. You can also post to socials wishing everyone a happy holiday.

To make changes to your forum for holidays such as Independence Day, you can incorporate a thematic design and introduce special features or content that align with the holiday spirit. Here are some ideas to consider:

Visual Design

Holiday-inspired Forum Sections

Holiday Contests or Challenges

Featured Holiday Content

Themed Emoticons or Reaction Buttons

Community Outreach or Fundraising

Holiday Greetings and Announcement

Remember to consider the preferences and cultural context of your forum's user base. Not all holidays may be relevant to everyone, so it's important to gauge the interest and enthusiasm of your community before implementing specific holiday-themed changes.

I do not have changes to my forum to reflect holidays. That's because my forums are not very active (I have very few members who create content on a regular basis). I do not receive a lot of traffic and I do not have a lot of members. Therefore I do not even bother to make changes to forum themes to reflect holidays. My focus is on discussion, rather than fun games or fun activities.

My focus on discussion rather than fun activities aligns with the preferences of my forum members. While holiday-themed changes can add a festive touch, they may not be essential for the purpose of my forum. Instead, I will continue to nurture meaningful discussions and engage with my existing members to create a valuable community experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds