Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you listen to anything while working? Like music, podcasts, news, etc.

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to working, do you have any background noise going? Such as music, podcasts, the news, or other audio? If so, what do you like to listen to? I will sometimes listen to music, but also have listened to a podcast on the side.

What about you though?

Advertisement Placeholder
I listen and listen good to music even when I was in my university days. It is not everybody that has that advantage of doing that. I am adapted to listening to music and it makes me even assimilate more than when I didn't listen to music. I didn't recommend it to anyone but that is what I do to get myself induced with knowledge.

It depends on what am doing though. When i am in a very noisy place i find it hard to work, i rather play music in such situations and the funny thing is that it helps me work. Some might say its still the same noise. But choosing a music of my choice helps me relax and gives me the feeling that i am in control.

In the past, I liked playing music while working. Music blocked other distractions and noises, so I cold concentrate on work better. However, these days I like working in complete silence. I cannot concentrate when there is any sorts of noise, including the music I love.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds