Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you link each of your forums together?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you run multiple forums at once, do you link them together in a way? Like you link to each site on each site? Or maybe you promote each site with an ad placement on each site? I like to make a linktree that I put on each forum that lists all the forums I have. What is your method?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, when I ran two separate boards, a coding board, and a general discussion board, I had a redirect forum redirecting to both of them. When I had a coding board and a Yu-Gi-Oh marketplace board, I just put the board links in my signature since they did not correlate.

I've never run multiple forums at once. I can't be able to do manage them because the workload is going to be too much for me to maintain the standard I want in the forums. It's one forum at a time.

Currently I am running three forums and these forums have different niches. My forums have few common members, the same users are active on all of my forums. However, I have not linked my forums. I don't mention that I also own other forums. That's because niches are different. As far as having same members is concerned, that is due to the fact that I use the same platform form for marketing and promotion

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds