Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you like your staff?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Looking at your staff team on your forum (Without naming names) would you say that you actually like your team and get on with them? Do you ever argue with your staff? Or do you just plain not like them but keep them on as they do a good job?

I would have to say that the current staff team here is one of the best, if not the best I have worked with on any forum. Myself, Sam and Xploiter all get along so well in my opinion and it really helps us work together!

Advertisement Placeholder
Having a group of good staffs is really important for the success of any forum imo.
I see there is no point in keeping a staff who you think you do not get on well. First of all you're not making a forum as a job or something like that! Its a hobby + a good way to interact with people! So its no good if you don't feel good at the end of the day!

Like haze said, we guys really get on well with eachother imo.

I never hire people I don't like or trust. And even so I got burnt. So, if your gut feeling is not 'good' towards someone, go with it, your instincts might not be bad at all :)

Looking at my past forum I have to say I didn't like my staff team. Moderators not doing anything, the other admins making one person do the work (Me :/), lack of communication. Was destined to close from the start.

When hiring people go with your gut like dojo said, don't compromise when it is just an active member. Sometimes promoting an active member can make them go inactive. ;)

I'd say I'm very proud of my staff, they stay together and are usually on nearly all the time. They let other people know things are happening and have each other's backs when problems arise.. yep, i very much like our staff the way it is now :)

I agree, that's the whole point of having staff. Someone else can do their job easily, but it's nice to have people you can trust!

In the past I've had to work with people I don't like/trust exactly but they do a brilliant job at what they do but their mannerisms and the way they do things just annoy me but I suppose it does depend upon the project you're working on.

It's sort of a like-hate relationship between king and slave boss and employee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds