Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you like using subtitles?

Credits
When it comes to how you like to watch your movies or TV shows, do you usually like watching it using subtitles even when the it's produced in English language? Of course, using subtitles is a must when watching movies or TV shows that's done in another language you don't understand.

But for me, it doesn't matter if the movie or TV show was produced in English language, I always love using subtitles to watch. It makes me to focus on the movie completely as I would be reading through the subtitles.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, in the case of certain movies. For some, I rely on the default audio.
I get carried away most of the time when I'm only making use of the movie's audio. Do you know that the extent I love using subtitles, whenever I happen to skip some parts in the dialogue, I would rewind the movie just to read the subtitle. It's more like an obsession with me.

I always use subtitles everytime I watch my movies. They're designed for those who are hard of hearing.

I always use subtitles everytime I watch my movies. They're designed for those who are hard of hearing.
That's spot on very correct. There's no other way that's best suited for them to be able to enjoy their movies very well without the use of subtitles.

Although, tiny letters subtitles can be a pain in the butt!!

I took an ASL (sign language) class. One of the assignments was pretending to be deaf for the day. That day, I watched a movie with subtitles for the first time. I never looked back and have always used subtitles since. I understand more of whats going on in the movie or tv show. I can't stand watching a tv show or movie without them now.

To me, I think if the movie was made in English, there is no need for subtitles. I would only want a subtitle for a movie that was done in other languages as that is the only way that I can relate with watching that kind of movie.

The only time I ever use subtitles is if I have the TV quiet while I am watching a movie or a TV show and I can't hear it too well.

I use subtitles when I am watching K-Drama's or watching a Run BTS episode.

Always. I can't watch any movie or TV show without the subtitles. I don't want to miss out on any of the conversation which the subtitles do a very good job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds