Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like using subtitles?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use subtitle when the language in use is weird. Also English movies is included as there are some people who speak English too but always complicated for me to grab.

I use subtitles mostly because I can't hear all that well or I am not listening.. however, it's kind of redundant because I can't read them because I don't have any glasses and my vision is horrid.

I don't mind them, but would generally prefer them being off as they don't provide any additional information for me as I generally listen to things loud enough to hear them.

On a side note though, it is becoming mildly frustrating that it seems like every app and service continuously enables subtitles by default anymore. On top of that the setting appears to reset even if you turn it off after a short amount of time. I would take a guess and say this was due to a recent study that showed videos on social media with subtitles performed better than videos without subtitles, so now we're going to take it to the extreme and force subtitles on everything.

I use subtitles only for the movies in the languages I do not understand. In other words, I use subtitles while watching foreign movies. I don't use subtitles for the movies in the languages I can understand. Sometimes I miss the conversation while watching movies in the languages I understand but understanding every bit of conversion is not important for me.

I use subtitles mostly because I can't hear all that well or I am not listening.. however, it's kind of redundant because I can't read them because I don't have any glasses and my vision is horrid.
It's going to be very difficult for you to make use of subtitles when you have poor eye sight. I hope that you're working on fixing the eye problem before it gets worst.

I only use subtitles when I am watching a K-Drama.
Other than that I don't use subtitles.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds