Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you like piercings?

Credits
Piercing of the skin is something that I don't agree with except for the ears and it's only for the ladies. I have seen some ladies pierce almost every part of their body and it looks very disgusting to me.

Do some men really like ladies that put their body part through such horrors? What turns them on with such?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do like piercings, yes. I have my ears pierced that I had done when I was 2 years old after begging my mum to have them done. I also have my nose pierced which I had done in July 2019 and when I was 15, had my belly button pierced but that had to be taken out when I first fell pregnant.

I would like to get my lip pierced when I am able to but that may be the last unless I choose to have other areas of my ears pierced.

I do like piercings, yes. I have my ears pierced that I had done when I was 2 years old after begging my mum to have them done. I also have my nose pierced which I had done in July 2019 and when I was 15, had my belly button pierced but that had to be taken out when I first fell pregnant.

I would like to get my lip pierced when I am able to but that may be the last unless I choose to have other areas of my ears pierced.
I think I got my ears pierced when I was like like third grade. Got a second hole at some point, but I think only one is still there. Never did fill in even though I rarely wear earrings these days.

Piercing of the skin is something that I don't agree with except for the ears and it's only for the ladies. I have seen some ladies pierce almost every part of their body and it looks very disgusting to me.

Do some men really like ladies that put their body part through such horrors? What turns them on with such?
I don't even understand the piercing of the ears. It seems strange to me that someone would put holes in your ears.
I would never get any piercings.

I don't even understand the piercing of the ears. It seems strange to me that someone would put holes in your ears.
I would never get any piercings.
Women over here get their ear pierced when they are little. They wear earrings because of that and it is part of the culture.

I have my ears pierced and when I was 18 I got them double pierced, but those closed up. My husband isn't into piercings and neither am I, so I'll stick with the regular ones in my ears. I have to remind myself to wear earrings or my holes close up and I have to re-poke them and that hurts.

I really don't mind women that do too much piercing of their body parts.
I do believe there is such a thing as too many piercings and that some people can go too far with them. I am fine with a few but I believe there should be a line.

I remember seeing something on the TV once about a woman that had piercings all over her body inside and out. That is just ridiculous.

Yes, I like piercings. I have a few piercings myself.
I have my ears, lip, nose stud, Septum and navel pierced. I'm not going to get any other piercings as I think the piercings I have already are enough.

I myself would never get them. I like a little bit of it on the women I've been with is okay, but too much of it is gross and unattractive.
Seriously, when it's too much, it's very disgusting. There's one they use in their nose like a hook or something, I don't even know what it's called. Whenever I see it, I get pissed off immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds