Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you like fast food?

Credits
I am curious if anyone here likes or cares for fast food. If you do, what's your go to place and order? If not, why? I get some of us choose not to eat fast food due to health reasons or similar. I'd love to hear both sides here.

I like McDonald's mainly for breakfast and lunch. I order the sausage mcmuffins or the sausage biscuit. I sometimes will also get breakfast at Burger King and get the croissanwich.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do enjoy fast food from time to time if I am honest but I only like to have it maybe once a week if possible and if I can afford it. Something I used to love doing and haven't done in such a long time due to rising costs is grabbing a Mcdonalds' breakfast. Those just hit differently when it's your first meal of the day.

We love fast food. We probably order like fast food two times a week.
Hah yeah. I eat at a local diner every day for breakfast. I try to do fast food only 2-3 times a week or so myself.

I do enjoy fast food from time to time if I am honest but I only like to have it maybe once a week if possible and if I can afford it. Something I used to love doing and haven't done in such a long time due to rising costs is grabbing a Mcdonalds' breakfast. Those just hit differently when it's your first meal of the day.
Yep, I like McDonald's breakfast too. I have stopped going as often due to rising costs. I'll ever only go if there is an deal in the app I can use.

As long as the food tastes good, I'm good with it. Most of the time, I don't have the time to cook for myself and it's why eating fast food have been a part of me for a long time.

I like fast food - but I think it doesn't like me as much. I have to be quite choosy at McDonald's for example otherwise I'll have stomach cramps overnight.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds