Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you let your kids or anyone use your work PC?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you ever let your kids use your work PC for any reason? I don't like to let any family kids on my PC, but I do let my nephew from time to time. Just him for the most part. He knows how to use a PC so I don't worry when he's on it. All he does is play video games too. But what about you? Do you let anyone use your work PC?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not allow adults to touch my work computer, however, sometimes I cannot say no to the kids. I have let my nephew and niece use my computer to play games or watch youtube multiple times. I have also let my kid use my computer to play games and watch youtube. However, I always make sure to limit their access on my computer

It is a personal device for a reason. I don't let anyone come close to it for any reason to avoid them messing it up. There are also some confidential files that are on my working PC. So, it is a keep off zone for the rest of the people in the house.

I do not allow anyone use my personal computer for any reason. I have a computer for the family. My work computer is very important to me and nothing bad should happen to it..

My PC, laptop and smartphone is off limits to anyone. They are not for kids use or my friend's use or my lovers. They have their own computer/laptop/smartphone to use. I can call any of them to show them something on my screen but they are not having access to it. My screen is on password whenever I'm not using it.

My PC, laptop and smartphone is off limits to anyone. They are not for kids use or my friend's use or my lovers. They have their own computer/laptop/smartphone to use. I can call any of them to show them something on my screen but they are not having access to it. My screen is on password whenever I'm not using it.
One should always guard his personal computer. There should be password to prevent external person from getting access to them. I do not joke with my laptop since most of documents and jobs are stored in there..

I have the same situation, I really don't like it when someone does something on my computer, especially my brother's children who come to visit me, and my computer is always on, so I have to watch them so that they don't delete the files I need.

Do you ever let your kids use your work PC for any reason? I don't like to let any family kids on my PC, but I do let my nephew from time to time. Just him for the most part. He knows how to use a PC so I don't worry when he's on it. All he does is play video games too. But what about you? Do you let anyone use your work PC?

Well, I am the only one who uses my desktop PC, so no one else is there who would use my PC. Everyone have their own PCs and phones, so no one interferes or uses the gadgets of others. The fact of the matter remains that I also never prefer to use someone's else's PC either.

Using my work personal computer is only possible when am around to monitor what you are going to be using it for. Before then I will enable security to sensitive data in them.

If possible I might not be watching, I will not only secure working information, I will also inform the user as to which aspect and areas of which he or she is not to tempered.

Definitely not! I'm quite protective of my work PC. It's like my digital workspace, and I want to ensure everything stays organized and secure. Letting others use it might create chaos, and I'd rather avoid any potential mishaps. Plus, it helps me keep things streamlined and focused on my tasks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds