Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you know anyone who almost made it into a major sport?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys know anyone who might have made it into a major sport? I always liked to think my cousin, who is a bit older than me, could have played great in the NBA, but he never stuck with it as I think he had a bad knee and I don't think he could have gone too far anyway. But it was cool knowing someone who had some skills in a sport, and he was pretty good, could hit nearly ever shot when I saw him play.

Do you know anyone who could have played pro or maybe even did?

Advertisement Placeholder
I only know of one person that has and it was not me. I am not built for sports. I never played any growing up. My brother did and he was good at it and likely would have made it to the NFL if he didn't get injured in 12th grade.

There are some footballers in our national team I used to know when I was a kid. I never knew they were going to make it into the national team. They were able to reach that height because of how successful they were in the club teams.

Also I have known so many good players around me growing up who were very skilled in playing soccer but some could not as a result of injury

I used to have a very good friend from my city and he is a great player and he is still trying to reach the top in football, but he has a hearing problem, so many teams want to take him, but I have seen him play in person and I think he could play in top team of my country

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds