Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you Invest to Save tax?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
There are many securities and bonds which can help us save tax as we can invest in bonds issued by the Government and one easy way is to invest in insurance and we can also claim insurance premiums paid by our parents if they are not claiming for their income.

Do you also invest and find ways to save tax?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many securities and bonds which can help us save tax as we can invest in bonds issued by the Government and one easy way is to invest in insurance and we can also claim insurance premiums paid by our parents if they are not claiming for their income.

Do you also invest and find ways to save tax?
I don't do this. I have never even thought about this idea of saving tax before.

If you need to pay tax on your income then you should consider it otherwise no need to and there are other ways to save tax too.

I do a lot of things to save money on tasks, I do not pay myself a salary as a business owner and when I do not pay a salary, I will not have earned income, and thus, wouldn't have to pay a salary. I also do not sell assets to avoid capital gains taxes. I try to generate passive income as passive income hs lower taxes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds