Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you interact?

Sylar

Addicted member
Credits
Do you interact with other members a lot? Or perhaps you're one of those 'lurkers' who only pops in on a thread when they've got nothing better to do?

Personally, I do a lot of interaction on PB, but I do lurk a bit on other forums :thumbsup:

Advertisement Placeholder
I get involved in eevrything on here, even if I shoudn't.
Elsewhere I seem to lurk around for a few months before I decide to start posting like a crazy mofo; take FP for example..

I get involved in eevrything on here, even if I shoudn't.
Elsewhere I seem to lurk around for a few months before I decide to start posting like a crazy mofo; take FP for example..
At FP it is the attitude of people that make me want to not post not the forum itself. Although as strange as it sounds, FP is too big for me to post at.

At FP it is the attitude of people that make me want to not post not the forum itself. Although as strange as it sounds, FP is too big for me to post at.

This is what stopped me from posting at first, even now my activity is dropping because I find the only person I can have a decent conversation with is Sylar.. everything else is just so formal and "un-fun".

This is what stopped me from posting at first, even now my activity is dropping because I find the only person I can have a decent conversation with is Sylar.. everything else is just so formal and "un-fun".
Aw, thanks <3
I'm the only one that doesn't seem to be crazy, trippin, or talking about hearts and rainbows over there the way I see it o_O

Aw, thanks <3
I'm the only one that doesn't seem to be crazy, trippin, or talking about hearts and rainbows over there the way I see it o_O

Plus I get told of for going off-topic.. It's like.. stfu mods I'm having a convo 'ere!
I guess I can't complain much for going off topic, but they annoy me so much sometimes..

Plus I get told of for going off-topic.. It's like.. stfu mods I'm having a convo 'ere!
I guess I can't complain much for going off topic, but they annoy me so much sometimes..

We don't tell you off dearie. <3

Yeah, forums are supposed to be about conversation, if it doesn't get too off topic it shouldn't be a problem. :)

As for me, I interact like a mofo. I am practically a member with a cute member title when on forums I admin.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds