Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have your shop built into your site or is it linked instead?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is your shop on site or is it off site? Off site as in it's linked on the site, and when you go to it, it takes you to a different site. Or do you prefer to have the shop built into your site? I think it's always better having it built in, but some people like having the shop seperate from the site as it's probably safer security wise. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not only built my shop on the directory, subdomain but also created it on another site and linked it to the primary site. I think a better approach is to use on the directory.

At the moment I do not have a shop built into my site, I only have information as to the services I provide or I have user upgrade options instead that users can purchase to make orders for my services.

I would love to be able to have some kind of shop built into my site to offer my services and at the moment I am looking into that and hoping to get something set up soon which is more professional looking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds