Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have sports stars in your family?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you have any family members who happen to be sports stars? Maybe they're a pro basketball player, or a baseball player, or something else. How is it having a sports star in the family? I do not, well at least that I know of. I could have family out there who are sports stars and not even know it.

Advertisement Placeholder
My brother would have likely made it to the NFL if he didn't get injured in 12th grade. He has a promising career and several interested colleges but he screwed up his back and would have been a high risk player. He decided to stop playing.

No one in my family is a pro in any kind of sports. If we would have had anyone in sports, it would have been me but that couldn't happen too. I played football as a means of keeping fit. I don't play to become a pro footballer. I don't have the cardio build to excel in football.

Non of my family members are into sports because then we never took it so serious. If I had known how lucrative sports could be today. I would have played football as I have always played in my school Days..

Do you have any family members who happen to be sports stars? Maybe they're a pro basketball player, or a baseball player, or something else. How is it having a sports star in the family? I do not, well at least that I know of. I could have family out there who are sports stars and not even know it.

Yes, I had an uncle that was quite popular as a footballer in my village. He took part in lots of competitions back in those years and was just unlucky not to have made the cut for those that travelled to the overseas for a football training. Even till date, most people in the community know what he can do with the ball.

Yes, I had an uncle that was quite popular as a footballer in my village. He took part in lots of competitions back in those years and was just unlucky not to have made the cut for those that travelled to the overseas for a football training. Even till date, most people in the community know what he can do with the ball.
All he needed was a very good sponsor to go far in his football dreams. There are so many people like him in my country. No one knew them and they never had help but once they got a sponsor, they found their way overseas and into European clubs.

There is no sports star in my family, although my father came to play in the second Spanish football division for a while, at that time the Spanish league was not as prestigious as it is today, and it was much easier to get to play in it and you did not need to have so much level, today people who play in the second football division of my country are very experienced footballers and they earn a lot of money too.

There is no sports star in my family, although my father came to play in the second Spanish football division for a while, at that time the Spanish league was not as prestigious as it is today, and it was much easier to get to play in it and you did not need to have so much level, today people who play in the second football division of my country are very experienced footballers and they earn a lot of money too.

Wow! It feel special reading that we have someone here that the dad had a go at becoming a professional footballer. Being a footballer needs lots of dedication and focus and being able to have someone that had a family member play is something that I am super proud of.

Wow! It feel special reading that we have someone here that the dad had a go at becoming a professional footballer. Being a footballer needs lots of dedication and focus and being able to have someone that had a family member play is something that I am super proud of.
hahaha, thank you but as I said in my previous post, at that time it was easier to get to play in that division, although it was not that it was a piece of cake, but, if you compare the level of competitiveness of that time in Second Division with the competitiveness of today, there is a pretty big difference.

Non of my family members are into sports because then we never took it so serious. If I had known how lucrative sports could be today. I would have played football as I have always played in my school Days..

If you don't have a sponsor, it's going to take having a serious luck for you to succeed in football. There are many talented footballers who couldn't make it into Europe because of lack of support, they can't progress.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds