Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have someone to post review videos for your business?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
When it comes to owning your own business, you will find that review videos of services and products can help a lot when it comes to trying to get your business out there.

Review videos as well as written reviews can make a huge difference in how many customers you could potentially get. These videos can be created by yourself or you may decide to hire someone to create the videos for you and post them to a YouTube channel.

Do you use review videos for your business? If you do, do you create and post these yourself or do you hire someone to do it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have worked with video creators, marketers, and influencers to create videos for my business and post them on various social platforms. However, I have done this occasionally as it can be a very expensive marketing method. These days I like creating my own videos, post on social media and use advertising to reach a lot of people.

I've not had someone post any review video for my business, I'm going to do it soon when I need a video review. I'm only making use of written reviews and they are good. I've not started promoting my business on YouTube, when it do, it's when I'm paying for video review.

I think as long as you're not paying these people to give disingenuous reviews, than sure. I want honest reviews if anything. As long as the reviews are honest, and from actual users, members, fans etc. I don't agree with people putting up reviews they made about their own service or product. But if it's an honest review from a content creator, than I'm all for it.

The only person that I would be interested in asking to leave a review whether it is going to be written or video for my business are6 my customers who purchased one of my products. The review is going to be on the product which they have used so that I will know how to even use what they say to upgrade on my products.

The only person that I would be interested in asking to leave a review whether it is going to be written or video for my business are6 my customers who purchased one of my products. The review is going to be on the product which they have used so that I will know how to even use what they say to upgrade on my products.

There are many businesses that may post reviews about your business and you could even sponsor them. However, many people may not really think quite high about sponsored reviews because people usually think that they are biased. This is why as a sponsor, it must be important to work with legitimate companies only when it comes to creating sponsored videos.

Well, when it comes to making videos, I think it's mostly the seller that would handle this. Most customers would only try to give written reviews and on rare occasions, also leave a review picture of the product.

I have worked with video creators, marketers, and influencers to create videos for my business and post them on various social platforms. However, I have done this occasionally as it can be a very expensive marketing method. These days I like creating my own videos, post on social media and use advertising to reach a lot of people.
I haven't looked recently at how much it may cost but I can imagine it is a hefty fee to pay for a video due to the amount of time it would take to put one together.

If you have the ability to be able to create your own, that is often the best option and then marketing it yourself as well can save you a lot of money.

Video marketing is good if you are selling products and services, however, it might not be of much benefit if you are trying to build traffic. If you can work with an influencer, in your niche, you might be able to generate enough sales not only to cover your marketing costs but also generate some profits.

I think that this will help a lot. This is because there are many customers who may help provide genuine reviews and they are obviously not paid reviews. Such kind of feedback system can also help many companies improve their business as well.

I think that this will help a lot. This is because there are many customers who may help provide genuine reviews and they are obviously not paid reviews. Such kind of feedback system can also help many companies improve their business as well.

Businesses should make it a strong habit of getting reviews from their customers whenever they have sold them any products or services few days later when they are sure the customers have used whatever they purchased. When you don't do that, your customers might think that you don't care about them.

My business is still new and in small scale and could not afford the money for video reviews. I do all the marketing and advertising all by myself until I am ready to go online with the business..

Video marketing is good if you are selling products and services, however, it might not be of much benefit if you are trying to build traffic. If you can work with an influencer, in your niche, you might be able to generate enough sales not only to cover your marketing costs but also generate some profits.

Making use of influencers are very effective. The only issue is that most of their services are very expressive but you're definitely guaranteed positive results whenever you're making use of their promotional services. It's even more effective than using Google Ads and it's counterparts.

My first influencer marketing campaign cost me $5 per Tweet. I hired an influencer through SEOClerks, he had 20k followers. I paid $5 for one Tweet and managed to generate a few sales. In total, I spent $30 for the marketing campaign and managed to generate $50 in sales. If you choose an influencer in your niche, and if the influencer has genuine followers, you can really benefit from influencer marketing.

My first influencer marketing campaign cost me $5 per Tweet. I hired an influencer through SEOClerks, he had 20k followers. I paid $5 for one Tweet and managed to generate a few sales. In total, I spent $30 for the marketing campaign and managed to generate $50 in sales. If you choose an influencer in your niche, and if the influencer has genuine followers, you can really benefit from influencer marketing.

The first thing you are going to make sure of when you are trying to hire the services of an online influencer is to make sure the person have a very big followers base. This is so that you know there is always going to be a very high chance of getting sales from whatever promotional activities the influencer is going to carry out on the social media platform he or she is doing the promotion of your business product and services. If the person doesn't have a huge fan base, it will not be an effective promotional activities.

I think the first important thing to consider is to check whether the followers are genuine or not, whether the engagements on the posts are genuine or not. You will benefit more form an in fluencer who has just 10k genuine followers instead of someone who has bought most of his 100k followers.

I think the first important thing to consider is to check whether the followers are genuine or not, whether the engagements on the posts are genuine or not. You will benefit more form an in fluencer who has just 10k genuine followers instead of someone who has bought most of his 100k followers.

I completely agree with you on this one. I have seen some advertisements where they say to help and boost the number of your followers on Instagram and Twitter. They are definitely bot followers which have zero chance of converting to sales. Some influencers are scammers too, so one needs to be very careful.

These days if anyone is willing to spend $100-$200 he/she can easily build hundreds of thousands of followers on social media pages. They can even spend money to build engagements. When you use the services of these influencers, you are not going to benefit from anything. Even the celebrity is said to use these services. Many years ago, I was using a site called Fanslave to earn cents for following social media accounts. I found that Lady Gaga was using fanslave to build followers. Back then I did not know who she was.

These days if anyone is willing to spend $100-$200 he/she can easily build hundreds of thousands of followers on social media pages. They can even spend money to build engagements. When you use the services of these influencers, you are not going to benefit from anything. Even the celebrity is said to use these services. Many years ago, I was using a site called Fanslave to earn cents for following social media accounts. I found that Lady Gaga was using fanslave to build followers. Back then I did not know who she was.

Even the name of the website being Fanslave is weird enough for me not to be interested in making use of it. Why would I use something where I'm seen as a slave because I'm interested being paid the cents they were dashing out? I know most people who where using the website back then never read meaning into the name.

Making use of influencers are very effective. The only issue is that most of their services are very expressive but you're definitely guaranteed positive results whenever you're making use of their promotional services. It's even more effective than using Google Ads and it's counterparts.

Well, I would not be attracted to a product just because a celebrity or an influencer is promoted the products. There have been cases where the influencer promoted many substandard products and the fans of those influencers complained about the product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds