Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have private parking or public?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
With your business, do you have a public parking lot? OR do you prefer to have a more private parking lot? Maybe a closed off one with a valet who will park your car in a private lot while you go inside and enjoy the venue. As a business, what one do you have? What one do you prefer? I think a small private lot for the employees, and a public lot for the patrons.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was running a restaurant we had a private parking for our customers. We could accommodate 10 four wheeler and 15 two wheeler at a time. Offering parking services has become one of the important factors for businesses in my home country. A lot of people avoid visiting businesses that do not have private parking.

When I was running a restaurant we had a private parking for our customers. We could accommodate 10 four wheeler and 15 two wheeler at a time. Offering parking services has become one of the important factors for businesses in my home country. A lot of people avoid visiting businesses that do not have private parking.
I imagine most major restaurants will have private parking, maybe even with a valet. I never knew people avoided businesses without private parking. I think most businesses have public parking and that seems to do just fine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds