Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have high hopes that the rising cost of living will get better soon?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
It's no news to anyone around the world that the economy and the rising cost of living are getting to some extent, really bad and many are having to do all they can to make more to be able to live and be better financially so they can continue to live as comfortable as possible. Many people have increased their prices for work they do online and in some cases, you can only do so much to help you earn more before it will start becoming too much and customers may refuse to pay.

Do you have high hopes that the rising cost of living will get better any time soon or do you feel that we are in this for a few more years yet and it will just be something we will get used to and adapt to?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think we need to downsize our lifestyle as I believe the cost of living is not going down anytime soon. We better spend less and flex our muscles to start investing and saving rather than living the same kind of lifestyle.

I think we need to downsize our lifestyle as I believe the cost of living is not going down anytime soon. We better spend less and flex our muscles to start investing and saving rather than living the same kind of lifestyle.
A lot of people need to limit the way they spend money. Some people do not know how to spend money even during recession. We need to limit the things that we buy

It is sad that people cannot differentiate between what is important expenses and what is not. A lot of people are spending money on things that they do not need ye6t they label this as essential expenses.

Honestly, i do not have high hopes that the rising cost of living would get better soon. It might get better later on in the future, but for now, i don't think it would get better.

With sincerity, I don't have any hope that the cost of living can ever go back the same way it was because over twenty years, the levels of price of all items have not gone back but it keeps rising and we are adapting to this.

It's no news to anyone around the world that the economy and the rising cost of living are getting to some extent, really bad and many are having to do all they can to make more to be able to live and be better financially so they can continue to live as comfortable as possible. Many people have increased their prices for work they do online and in some cases, you can only do so much to help you earn more before it will start becoming too much and customers may refuse to pay.

Do you have high hopes that the rising cost of living will get better any time soon or do you feel that we are in this for a few more years yet and it will just be something we will get used to and adapt to?

Over the past decade when it comes to how the cost of living keeps increasing, it is very obvious that it is never going to come down again but rather it is going to keep increasing all the time, which is why it is always encouraged for people to find multiple sources of making money so that can be able to meet up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds