Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have high hopes that the cost of living will get better soon?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
It's no news now that the cost of living is affecting the whole world at the moment and we are seeing so much uncertainty in the economy at the moment. Many countries are bracing their citizens for another bad year due to the cost of living and as much as that can lead to you thinking negatively and worrying about how you will cope with the cost of living for even longer, some people do look to the future and hope that maybe the cost of living will get better sooner than government officials think.

Do you have high hopes that the cost of living will get better sooner than expected or do you feel like we are in this for the long haul?

Advertisement Placeholder
One thing that we should know and understand as humans is that one of the things that keeps us going is hope,once a person has lost hope he has lost everything,we have to be realistic and do our best especially in our engagement,but we should be actively involved at doing our own bit towards contributing to the way we want life to be.

no, because of the climate change and the war i dont think it will get better
i dont think that many people will change their bad habits for economical reasons and some of them are feeling way too comfortable to change, having a yolo (you only live once) mindset
so while the world is destroying in front of our eyes, living is harder, getting food and basic stuff is getting harder too and thats why the cost of living will increase even more

Things are not likely to improve anytime soon. The novel coronavirus is still present, inflation is wreaking havoc on our lives, and the war is far from over. However, I am optimistic that next year will be better. For the time being, all we can do is hope and try to help ourselves and our environment.

It's not like we have a choice than to hope actually. The situation of things around here is actually one that is so bad that I could say that there's no country in the world worse than the one I am living in.

I'm really optimistic that things will improve with the growing cost of living soon. There are numerous measures being undertaken by the government, companies, and groups to solve the problem, including price reductions and pay increases.

I do not think the cost of living will decrease. I believe it will continue to rise. However, on the positive side, I believe if we have soft as well as hard skills we can also continue to improve our income and manage our lifestyle.

Honestly i feel the cost of living would only get better if we work harder for ourselves to achieve this. I do not want to rely on the government or someone to be able to achieve this, with what i am seeing in the current economy, it would take a lot of time.

It's no news now that the cost of living is affecting the whole world at the moment and we are seeing so much uncertainty in the economy at the moment. Many countries are bracing their citizens for another bad year due to the cost of living and as much as that can lead to you thinking negatively and worrying about how you will cope with the cost of living for even longer, some people do look to the future and hope that maybe the cost of living will get better sooner than government officials think.

Do you have high hopes that the cost of living will get better sooner than expected or do you feel like we are in this for the long haul?
I actually cannot talk about the cost of living for my country but I know that the cost of living for my personal use is going to be stable very soon

Honestly, i do not have high hopes that the cost of living will get better sooner than expected. I feel like we are in this for the long haul. Well, we can only hope for the best.

I don't really know that because still many things can happen that would affect the economy since the war is not ending any time soon and the cost of living is very expensive in some counties, I don't think it would get better at least not soon, but I like to be optimistic and maybe it will get better.

Well, I don't have hope that the cost of living will be better soon with all sincerity. Cost of living has been continuously rising since the day I was born. In the history, I know the amount of money used to purchase fuel then and even when I grew up to ten years, I knew how things became expensive compared to when I was born. It continues till now so no hope for this situation.

Personally I don't think that the high cost of living is something that is going to change dramatically all of a sudden which is why it is advised for people to always be looking for multiple options of making money because that is the only way they will have enough money to be able to take care of their responsibilities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds