Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have hidden stashes of money?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys have money hidden around your house instead of in a bank or savings account? One of my great grandmas was known to save money around her house, but the problem was that he mind started to go, so she forgot about his stashes of money around the house. Her grandkids ended up finding money for years scattered all through the house. It was like finding treasure for them.

Would you rather hide your stash your savings in your home somewhere versus putting it into a bank or credit union?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not keep banknotes in my home, except for a small amount for petty expenses. Your money does not grow if you keep it in your house, however, if you put your money in a bank account, you will earn interest on your principal amount. If you invest, you will earn better with your money. However, I know a lot of people who keep money at home. Even my mother does it.

My grandmother also hid funds near the house and my parents do too, but I still cannot understand them if they are even small amounts. I think that I will not do this because I trust Bankamma and also for me investments will be a good place to hide funds

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds